Frequently Asked Questions:
How long are dispatch & delivery times?
- For stickers, stationary and pins; we aim to dispatch your item within 2 working days. Once we have dispatched your order, it should arrive in 3 days (UK) or 7 days (Worldwide).
- For t-shirts, bags and other apparel; we have these items printed on demand by an external company in the UK. Their dispatch times are between 3-5 working days, however due to the COVID-19 pandemic this can currently be upto 12 days.
Once dispatched your order should arrive in 2-5 days (UK/Europe) or 7-10 days (Worldwide).
- Delivery times are estimated via the Royal Mail website. There may be delays due to circumstances out of our hands.
Why did my delivery arrive in separate packages?
- Stickers, pins and stationary are all stored in-house, but some of our products are printed on-demand by an external company. This means that your order may arrive in two separate packages if you purchase multiple items.
What is printing-on-demand?
- Printing on demand is an eco-friendly alternative to bulk printing products.
- Once an order is placed on our website, it is forwarded on to a specialist printer where it is printed directly onto the product/garment. We ensure that we use trusted printers, who use the best technology and highest quality products for the job.
Can I return my order?
- We accept refunds on orders, EXCEPT for on printed-on-demand products. Items that are printed-on-demand and cannot be refunded are stated in their product description.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org within 10 days of delivery to return an item. Your item must be returned to us within 30 days of delivery.
- If your item is not returned to us in its original condition, then you may not be entitled to a refund.
- If there are any problems with your order then please don’t hesitate to contact us! We are eager to help :)
How can I contact the Hungry Naru team?
- You can contact us via email: email@example.com
- Or DM us on instagram: @hungrynaru
- Or Call us on 0774032203